Lord Marshall Laww versus the 10 Questions
Scatological Humor and Razor Wit – A Winning Combination
Lord Marshall Law has deemed to honor us with his presence this Tuesday and take on the 10 Questions. At faires all over the US you can catch Lord Marshall Laww distributing his justice and of course auctioning off the peasants.
Sit back and enjoy the answers and the laughs:
Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
Ordeal by Sausage
4. What turns you off?
When a gum chewer does not bring enough for the whole court.
5. What sound do you love?
6. What sound do you hate?
Peasants not sobbing
7. What is your favorite curse word?
By God’s Hairy Testicules!
8. What profession other then your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Good day, Marshall, I’ve been keeping your seat warm for you.
Thank you, Lord Marshall Laww, for your contribution to the ever growing list of people that have taken on the 10 questions for 10 Question Tuesday. Next time you are at a faire and the Laww is in control of the court please stop by, pay your respect and hope that you have not done anything to bring yourself under his strict gaze. Also, visit his website and learn a little more about him.