Tickle from Nuttin’ but Mud and the 10 Questions
I am a sucker for a good mud show. As soon as I see the pit and hear the familiar slap of mud being thrown, I make a beeline for the ‘stage’ and prepare for a great time. One of my favorite mud shows is the Nuttin’ but Mudd show at the Kentucky Highland Renaissance Faire in Eminence, KY. The two stars of this show are Tickle and Slappy, a happily married couple that like sto play int he mud.
Here are Tickle’s answers to the 10 Questions for this weeks 10 Question Tuesday
1. What is your favorite word?
myxomycophyta. or cosmopolite. nah, definitely myxomycophyta.
2. What is your least Favorite word?
pastdue. wait. that’s probably two words. those two words in conjunction then. conjunction is a pretty great word…..
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
meanness. is that even a word?
5. What sound do you love?
That squinchy little gurgling noise a newborn makes.
6. What sound do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Son of a Biscuit
8. What profession other than your own would like to attempt?
9. What profession other than your own would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Don’t step on the ducks.
Thank you to Tickle for wonderful answers to the 10 questions for 10 Question Tuesday & for my new favorite word: squinchy. Make sure to go to the Kentucky Highland Renaissance Faire and sit, in the splash zone, in the front row at the Nuttin but Mud show, ask Tickle for hug after the show then go get cleaned up.